As SEO Executive you’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional work and supporting the Search Director in creating exciting, business-focused strategies. We’re passionate about having a direct impact on our client’s businesses and look for people who can think beyond a single channel to really understand what makes a business tick.
- You will be responsible for supporting in the delivery of SEO recommendations across the Verkeer client set.
- You will support Verkeer in being forward-thinking on all things digital marketing; contributing to understanding our training requirements and sharing knowledge within the team.
- You will support the client owner’s in sharing technical information with clients and helping them to understand your recommendations.
- You will use Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console as well as other tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Sistrix etc, to be able to visualise all aspects of a clients digital progression.
Below are the key skills needed for this particular role at Verkeer:
- Be able to spot trends in data that can help diagnose issues with clients’ websites.
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Excel, and a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package overall.
- An eagerness to learn!
Learning and Development
A personalised training plan developed for you with both internal and external training support to help you level up in your career.
Health and Wellbeing
Full medical and dental insurance, as well as access to a leading mental health app so you can prioritise your wellbeing.
We offer hybrid working, with the team spending 2-3 days a week in our Notting Hill office (complete with roof terrace) and the rest of the time working from wherever they choose.
Not only will you have 20 days annual leave available, but we also offer a total Christmas shutdown to allow you to truly switch off.
Here at Verkeer, delivering on a challenge is what we live to do. It’s what gets us out of bed in the morning, what fires up our team, and what’s kept us succeeding for our clients since 2013.
We love what we do. And our team loves the way we do it – pragmatically, collaboratively, honestly and always with one eye on the end result. After all, our ambition is very simply that you succeed.
We have a passion for winning and achieving the right results for our clients, our team and our business. The team are always striving to achieve their goals, whatever they set them out to be. This makes us passionate about personal development and growth.
We deliver all work to the highest quality, ensuring there’s full transparency and trust with how we work. Owning our successes and failures openly allows us to grow a better team.
We want to be an extension of our client’s digital team which means our team works with enthusiasm, creativity and humility at all times. Within the team, we encourage everyone to work as one, collaborating and helping each other thrive.