As SEO Director you’ll bring the specialists together in creating integrated approaches and providing senior level consultancy to our clients. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for delivering industry-leading SEO work for your clients and helping to drive our department and proposition forward.
- You will support Verkeer in being forward-thinking on all things search; contributing to understanding our training requirements and sharing knowledge within the team.
- You will support the client owners in sharing technical information with clients and helping them to understand your recommendations.
- Manage performance issues, understand the issue and make improvements.
Below are the key skills needed for this particular role at Verkeer:
- Demonstrable experience consulting on search strategy and gaining buy-in from stakeholders and delivering results.
- Confidence with numbers and budgets, and a commercial approach to projects using budgets creatively.
- An ability to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to spot trends in data that can help diagnose technical issues with clients’ websites.
- Strategic experience – consulting on how search can have a measurable impact within cross-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Several years’ experience in SEO and digital strategy (agency or client-side).
Learning and Development
A personalised training plan developed for you with both internal and external training support to help you level up in your career.
Health and Wellbeing
Full medical and dental insurance, as well as access to a leading mental health app so you can prioritise your wellbeing.
We offer hybrid working with the team spending 2-3 days a week in our Notting Hill office (complete with roof terrace) and the rest of the time working from wherever they choose.
Not only will you have 20 days annual leave available, but we also offer a total Christmas shutdown to allow you to truly switch off.
Here at Verkeer, delivering on a challenge is what we live to do. It’s what gets us out of bed in the morning, what fires up our team, and what’s kept us succeeding for our clients since 2013.
We love what we do. And our team loves the way we do it – pragmatically, collaboratively, honestly and always with one eye on the end result. After all, our ambition is very simply that you succeed.
We have a passion for winning and achieving the right results for our clients, our team and our business. The team are always striving to achieve their goals, whatever they set them out to be. This makes us passionate about personal development and growth.
We deliver all work to the highest quality, ensuring there’s full transparency and trust with how we work. Owning our successes and failures openly allows us to grow a better team.
We want to be an extension of our client’s digital team which means our team works with enthusiasm, creativity and humility at all times. Within the team, we encourage everyone to work as one, collaborating and helping each other thrive.